There is no doubt that we fall a great problem that the VS2010 is not intregated crystal report. Initially it seems to be a big problem. Hare is some step for SAP crystal report that we can use in our WPF application.
report from this Link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824 2.
Remove Crystal report if any exist.
3. Close your VS-2010 and install the new downloaded CRforVS_13_0 .
4. Take a new WPF project
5. Right click on the project click on Properties
6. Change the target framework .NET Framework 4 Client Profile to
.NET Framework 4.
7. Click on main window then click on Toolbox. Right Click on the General Tab then click on
8. It will appear this window click on WPF Component.
9. Select CrystalReportsViewer click on ok
10. Now you will see the report viewer control.
11. Your Crystal Report Environment is ready. Now we will
add Crystal report. Maximum time we use dataset for report source But I Strongly recommend to use your Class as
Create a new folder Reports and 2 sub folder crystal &
Now add a web form page in crystalviewer folder.
Add the master page namespace in your web form page. MasterPageFile="~/Views/Shared/ReportSite.Master"
Replace your web form by this code <asp:ContentID="Content1"ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1"runat="server"> </asp:Content>
Now go to design mode of your web form drag & drop the
crystal report viewer in your web form.
After that your page will be look look like this.
Replace the code: <CR:CrystalReportViewerID="EmployeeList"runat="server"HasCrystalLogo="False"