Before proceeding, make sure following steps are completed.
Download the .net framework 4.5.1 from this link
Copy the NDP451-KB2858728-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU file in to this path
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\Bootstrapper\Packages\DotNetFX451
(If you don’t have v8.1A file then copy in to v8.0A)
1. Get latest and build the solution.
2. Right click on the main solution and click properties
3. Publish window will appear
4. Make sure the publish window is in Release mode
5. Select the security tab from left Make sure ‘Enable Click Once security settings’ is checked and ‘This is a full trust application’ option button is selected.
6. Go to Publish tab select publish folder location and also give the Installation folder URL: it will be your IIS server’s IP address and port
7. Click on Application Files and make sure this dll is Include in publish status. If you don’t have the dll then add this dll in vssport solution reference.
8. Click on Prerequisite and check Microsoft .net framework 4.5.1 and specify the location as Download prerequisites from the same location as my application.
9. Click on update enter the same IP address which you give Installation URL. Click once will prompt the update option when user will go in to this url path.
10. Click on option -> Publish Option -> Deployment -> Give the name vssport.htm.
11. Select the FTP site and Enter the Same IP address and port number which you will give for your IIS Server.
12. Now Click on publish button and wait for a moment
13. After successfully publish the vssport application it will show a url and also redirect the url automatically in your browser.
Now your vssport is ready for deployment. Bring the publish folder in your IIS Server folder.
If any computer already install VSSport then this url will prompt Update option.